This product is patented design concept only to show the versatility of the Melni connecting system. Engineering and prototyping are set to be completed by Spring 2018.
- Ease of Installation: The Melni Terminal connectors are easier to use then a regular crimp-style connector. They can be installed with no tools other then what is needed to cut and strip the cable.
- Clear body design: The transparent body enables electricians and linemen to quickly spot a faulty connector by allowing them to look at the aluminum insert through the clear polymer body.
- The cable is saved when replacing a connector: By breaking the locking caps on either end, a Melni can be replaced without having to cut out a section of the conductor.
- Works well on both stranded and solid conductors: It even works on the ultra flexible cables that have many more strands.
- Many variations seal out the strands of the cable: This is valuable in corrosive environments, like battery terminals. It prevents the leaching of caustic chemicals into the cable which cause failure over time.